Friday 19 March 2010

Haircut! Take two…

You may remember, a few months (wow that long!!???) ago I gave Pete my very first haircut, after a you-tube-hairdressing apprenticeship-in-45-minutes-or-less… teehee. It took two hours, but it was worth it!

Well, last night I took my second attempt. This time we were way more prepared and set up a huge old double bed sheet over the whole lounge room floor. Plus, between haircuts I had invested in a really nifty little set of clippers (to replace my crappy Silly Solly’s ones), from Harvey Norman’s grand opening sale – down to like $12.00 or something, from about $40!!!! So I had them, my awesome $9.00 Coles hairdressing scissors, a water spray and a hairdresser’s cape. And off I went.

This time it only took me just over half an hour! That impressed Pete immensely, and I am really happy with the cut. He is too, which is also a good thing.

So here he is, my spunky husband with his spunky new Zoey-cut :0)

IMGP1351 IMGP1353

So what do you think, should I go into business??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com