Saturday 27 June 2009

Happy birthday gorgeous!

Thursday was my gorgeous husband’s 26th birthday! We celebrated the day in Mundubbera at my grandparent’s house. Nana made a yummy cooked breakfast, and Pete opened his presents: some cookbooks from Nana and Pop, and a pair of slippers, a giant Sudoku book and a new mobile phone from Mayana and I. He was a super-impressed birthday boy!

We had a fairly lazy day, which Pete was quite happy with.

Aunty Nelle and my cousins Mitch & Torren came up for dinner, and it was really nice to catch up with everyone.

I made Pete a cake, with bright blue icing – which is a bit of an in-joke after the crazy cake I made Pete last year. Pop wasn’t too impressed about blue icing, but I noticed that he didn’t leave any behind.. hehe.

 June 09 00246 June 09 00247 June 09 00249

Surprisingly we didn’t set the smoke alarm off ;-)

 

Love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com