Monday 22 June 2009

The Wiz

Okay, so I am THE proudest big sister right now. My gorgeous sister and brother did the most incredible job staring in their school musical, "The Wiz". Alexie did a spectacular job as Dorothy, and Jordan played an hilarious Tin Man.

I ended up going to two shows, and absolutely loved every second, both times. I just could not believe that it was my baby brother and sister up there!!! They were AMAZING. Jordan is so funny, and has a lovely singing voice, which we've never heard much of before now. Alexie .... WOW WOW WOW. Talk about goosebumps!!!! What a beautiful voice she has- seriously amazing.

I was sitting in the audience with massive goose-bumps, fighting back the tears of pride that insisted on welling up. I felt like shouting out to the rest of the audience, "THAT'S MY FAMILY UP THERE!!!"

It was such a professional production, you completely forgot that it was school kids up there. Everyone was blown away.

Did I mention how proud I am?

Oh how it made me miss highschool....

1 comment:

  1. I just have to say I loved the show too. big lump in my throat as well. They did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com