Monday 23 May 2011

Point + Shoot: Getting My Craft On

I unearthed my crafting mojo this weekend. I whipped up two very cute handmade items, of which I am very proud:

IMGP9473

IMGP9474

This very cute cowgirl skirt for Mayana, complete with lace trim, very cute belt loops and the most gorgeous cowboy print panel.

IMGP9476

And this awesome pin cushion, which I love. I got a set of six of these very lovely brown cups and saucers for $2.00 at the Salvos. Cute idea, no?

Play along with Point + Shoot over at Sunny + Scout Smile It’s easy!

3 comments:

  1. Love them!! Where did you get that Cowboy fabric from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lou! I got the cowboy fabric online from the US. I can't remember the website though!! I'll see if I can find the email order...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the skirt, fantastic job :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com