Thursday 3 April 2008

A lovely part of birthday week

This morning when I woke up, and walked out of our bedroom, my lovely husband had a cute surprise for me. I went to be before him last night, and while I was sleeping he had strung up dozens of streamers and bunches of balloons from the ceiling in the lounge room and dining rooms. It looks SO cool.. he is SUCH a cutie.


When I walked out ('scuse the pj's) and got my surprise!

The best shot we can get of how AWESOME it looks :)

And then my day got even better... my lovely friend Lisa took me out for morning tea. She greeted me at the door with the most gorgeous bunch of roses:

And then we went to the Angel Cafe. I had the yummiest most naughty drink. Called Sweet Heaven, it consisted of a layer of sweetened condensed milk, a long black coffee, whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles. SO YUMMY!!!!!!!!! And a white chocolate and lime baked cheesecake.

Thank you Lisa! Love you xx

It's been a really nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com