Thursday 24 April 2008

I.got.my.prac.school


And it is...

THE ONE I WANTED!!!

I'm going back to the Sunshine Coast and back to my old school! I'm so excited and happy that I got where I wanted. You have no idea.

I'm going to be in a 5/6 gifted and talented class with a teacher who's into using a lot of technology in the classroom so it's going to be very interesting and exciting experience.

Make sure you stay tuned to my prac blog: http://mrsteacherfriend.blogspot.com
I'll be posting from the 6th of May!

1 comment:

  1. dont have much time, but i saw that you got you school!! yay that means i get to spend some time with you and pete again :D

    and seing that you get to do work in the school of your choise would that mean that you have a better chance of getting a fill time job there.

    very very happy for you zoey congratz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com