Tuesday 4 August 2009

I’ve been a-stitching…

Okay… this first one I finished a while ago.. just after Mayana was born I think. But I’m pretty sure I never posted a picture of it.. and it’s way too cute not to share!

Isn’t it beautiful?! I’m lazy and haven’t framed it yet, but it definitely deserves something pretty.kissing couple 00000

And this I finished on the weekend. Especially for my sister Alexie. Cos she loves him, and likes to think of herself as the future Mrs Efron, and hates Vanessa Hudgens, because she is jealous of her. So yes. I stitched Zac Efron’s face. That is how dedicated I am. My next request is from my brother: A pattern I have recently obtained of ‘The Stig’.

Zac Efron 00000

I have a really cute new pattern, which I plan to stitch and frame as a give-away on my blog… so keep an eye out!

2 comments:

  1. wowsers! that zac efron one is amazing! you could sell that for a fortune on etsy! You could go into business! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! haha.
    seriously. amazing.
    thank you big sis.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com