Sunday 5 July 2009

Bunya Mountains again


On Tuesday, we are off to the Bunya Mountians with my family and my Oma.

We are staying in a house called, "Pademelon Lodge". If you go to this website, you can look it up and go on a virtual tour.

You may remember we went last year too.

I'm really looking forward to it, even though I know it will be freezing! At least we'll have a fire place to snuggle u pin front of. I might even get to have a romantic stroll with my yummy husband, seeing as we have so many people willing to look after our girl.

I'm looking forward to visiting the wineries and being able to taste them this time - I was pregnant last time and had to constrain myself to smelling them, and occasionally dipping my finger into Pete's.


It looks to be a good time away... fingers crossed it lives up to the anticipation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com