Saturday, 4 October 2008

Trial Run

I did a trial run for my top today. Got a piece of cheap cotton ($2/m) and off I went. I am fairly happy with the result, though glad I didn't go straight for the good material because there are few things I want to do differently. Make it a little longer for one! The real one will also have cap-sleeves (if I can work it out) and I will most likely do the shirring all the way around instead of that little section at the back. I also don't need as big a piece of material as what I used. Instead of twice the amount I actually need (ie across the chest) I think I only need 1.5 times the amount. Live and learn. Here is what I have done today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!!


Blog Template by