Tuesday 14 October 2008

More sewing

Yesterday I had a day of no uni work after finishing that massive assignment, and I spent the day with the sewing machine. I have made half of a blanket (the one with the cross-stitch feature squares that I made months ago) and last night I got Pete to take me to Spotlight for the 20% off sale and got some more pretty material and made another skirt!! I haven't got a photo yet, I'll have to get Pete to take one this afternoon.
I hurt my back though, because I cut out all the squares for my patchwork sitting on the ground ... bad, bad idea. My body is not the same as it was a few months ago, and the baby isn't so much into me sitting cross-legged on the floor leaning forward either- I got pretty battered from the inside!!

I'll update a little later on with photos.. for now I have a class to get to!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the piccies!! Do your hands ever stop. Did you have heart burn from sitting on the floor like that? Love you heaps, Mama. Ps when is the next assignment due?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com