Friday 3 October 2008

Sewing plans...

I have decided to try my hand at making my very own maternity clothes!
I went to Spotlight and flicked through all their paper patterns books but seriously, some of them REALLY need updating. Pregnant women just don't wear overalls anymore.

Anyway, I've decided to try and make my own pattern.
It's a very simple design, and I have done things like this before so I'm fairly confident.
I found some gorgeous cotton print for only $4.99/m
(for Spotlight VIP members, which, of course, I am). So tonight, I will begin. If successful, I'll be going back for some more pretty summery prints and chugging out a few more!!

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Love the material Zoz. The trial run of your next entry is really nice. I think you're right to want to put the shirring all the way round. Clever girl. Think of all that money you're saving!!! Proverbs 31!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com