Monday 30 January 2012

A Peek At My Week

My Photo Stream5

This week in the Friend family…

We recovered from our huge birthday weekend, swam in muddy puddles and spent a lot of time sitting inside wishing it wasn’t raining! That’s okay though, it gave us plenty of chances to play with newly acquired birthday toys and do lots of making (painting & glitter for Mayana, cross-stitch for me…). We had a wet Australia Day holiday, which was a bit lame, but at least we got a day off work!!

Mayana had her first day at Kindy (oh the excitement!!!!!) and had her first haircut in over a year. She bought nail-polish with her birthday money, and let me paint my nails with it too!

We had a quick beach visit, and Mayana was supposed to only swim with her feet, but of course ‘accidentally’ fell over and ended up swimming in her undies instead.

I of course have been very busy at work, and squeezing the most out of every single second when I’m not at work and am with my beautiful little family.

If you want to play along, please do… and leave me a comment below because I’m a sticky-beak and would love to see what you’ve been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com