Tuesday 2 November 2010

Things I Don’t Want to Forget

This post is totally inspired by Katie. I want to adopt it and make it a regular thing, cos it’s the loveliest idea!…

So these are the things that I don’t want to forget from last week…

1. I finished my last ever uni assignment. And I did it in two days! That was a great feeling. And will be an even greater feeling when I find out that I’ve passed it!

teaparty 2. Mayana playing Tea-Party with her Kami. She’s obsessed with “Cup-Tea”, and we’ve had one every day since.

IMGP6102 3. Finishing uni!

IMGP6151 4. Watching Mayana be all mother-hen with her Bubby. She checks her nappy, puts her to bed, and gives her lots of cuddles and kisses. It’s so cute.

IMGP6232 5. Celebrating finishing uni with the most awesome bunch of people EVER!

6. Last night, I kissed Mayana goodnight, turned on her music, turned out her light… as I was walking out the door, she called out to me “I love Mummy!”  Best moment … possibly ever…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com