Tuesday 27 April 2010

more rings than keys…

This week’s theme over at Hello Owl’s my place and yours is: What’s on your keyring?

Well this is mine:

IMGP3421As you can see, I have more rings than keys! I have a key for my garage door, a key for my parent’s front door, and six (!!!) keyrings. Even I don’t know how it ended up to be that many! The Minnie Mouse was a present from my friend Penny from Disney Land in Las Vagas. The star is from my heart sister a few years ago. Then of course my Aldi trolley token. My USQ keyring. A bottle opener that used to be on the car keyring- I’m actually not sure why it’s on mine now. And my newest acquisition, my awesome shoe keyring. Pete bought it for me the day before my birthday. ‘Cos I liked it and he’s good like that! It’s cute huh?

Now, show me your keyring!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness it took me awhile to find the actual keys. This meme was made for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. snap ... i have a mini mouse S and the Aldi token! LOL Love your taste.

    My Place and Yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwww you have got the cutest things on your keyring..my fav is the sneaker

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!

    I've always had cute keyrings, but I don't have one after my last one broke!

    Must get one!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com