Wednesday 14 January 2009

today

My BP was back down to 128/88. Perfect! We were very happy with that and are hoping it stays that way. My doc also did a stretch & sweep (an internal procedure that can help you to produce prostiglandins, a hormone which helps to bring on labour). Everything is looking good, bub has gotten quite a bit lower (the doc could feel the head which was cool!) and I am nearly 2cm dilated. I have had quite a few braxton hicks since then so hopefully things are really starting!

I am feeling good, had a couple of good night's sleep just for something different, but still feeling tired in the afternoons.

So here I am, at full term - hopefully my last belly shot...

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad to hear everything has improved - 2cm already hah? That's great - you may be one of the very few who actually give birth on their due date! All the best! Jess xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com