Friday 23 December 2011

A Peek At My Week

Since finally procuring an iPhone, I have become slightly addicted to the wonderful app that is Instagram (which is available free from iTunes!). So I have decided to make use of this new addiction by starting a new segment on my blog: A Peek At My Week. In these posts, I’m going to share a selection of my favourite Instagram memories of the week. I have made my collage using Google’s free photo-editing software Picasa.

So here you have it, my very first ‘Peek At My Week’ post.

My Photo Stream

If you would like to join in (and I would LOVE you to), please do, and create a link to your post using the linky tool below.

If you would like to follow me on Instagram, I go by the name zoeyjoyful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com