Sunday 18 December 2011

Me in A-Z

Age: 24
Bed size: Queen
Chore you most hate: washing up
Dogs: None
Essential start to your day: Being woken up by Baby Two kicks and having cuddles with my hubby and daughter.
Favourite colour: loving shades of teal and turquoise at the moment.
Gold or Silver: Silver
Height: 153cm
Instrument you play: Keyboard, flute and a bit of guitar.
Job title: Distance Education Teacher
Kids: 1 and a half
Live: Qld
Mothers name: Tambrey
Nicknames: Zoz, Zozo, Zozzy, Zo
Overnight hospital stays: One night when I had Mayana.
Pet peeves: I'm pregnant and hormonal at the moment, I seem to have a lot of pet peeves.
Quote from a movie: 'Whatever I feel like I want to do, gosh!'
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: Two sisters and a brother
Time you wake up: somewhere between 6:30-7am, sometimes earlier depending on Mayana.
Underwear: Cotton.
Vegetable you hate: Wouldn't say I hate it but I'm not a huge fan of silverbeet.
What makes you run late: My daughter and her habit of needing the toilet at the most inconvenient times.
X-Rays you've had: Ankle, knee, wrist.
Yummy food that you make: Fresh homemade pasta with creamy mushroom and white wine sauce.
Zoo animal: Elephants.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com