Monday 4 February 2008

A-Z of me!

A - Age: 20 (counting down to 21!)

B - Best Friend: My husband, Peter.

C - Choice of Meat: Chicken

D - Dream Date: I love any dates! Somewhere we can eat good food and talk together.

E - Exciting Adventure: Moving to Toowoomba, not knowing anyone.

F - Favorite Food: Spaghetti

G - Greatest Accomplishment: My marriage.

H - Happiest Day of Your Life: So far, my wedding day.

I - Interests: All things crafty, but especially making jewellery; reading; talking; being with my family.

J - Joke: Q -What did the farmer say when he lost his tractor? A - "Where's me tractor??" (trust me, it was funny at the time).

K - Kool-Aid: I'm guessing this is like cordial... if so, love it. I like lime and raspberry.

L - Love: knowing that your life just wouldn't be the same without that person.

M - Most Valued Possession: My wedding and engagement rings.

N - Name: Zoey Joy Mayana

O - Outfit You Love: The new pretty dress I wore to my friend Michael's wedding. I haven't bought myself a dress in a very long time.

P - Pizza Toppings: sundried tomatoes, roasted pumpkin, baby spinach leaves, caramelised onions and feta *drool*

Q- Question Asked To You the Most: "So how's uni going?"
R - Radio Station: 96.5 fm

S - Sport: What the heck is that? Seriously, I don't mind playing badminton, at least until my hubby gets too competitive.

T - Television Show: Gilmore Girls. McLeod's Daughters.

U - Umbrella in the rain?: Yes.

V - Video: There are lots and lots. Maybe I could start with "The Notebook" or "A Walk to Remember", "Hairspray", "Enchanted". There are too many.

W - Winter: Cold! But I'd rather be cold than hot. At least you can warm up and I can never cool myself down.

X - X-rays recently?: Not since they thought I fractured my wrist 10 days before my wedding. Talk about stress. You do not put plaster on a woman who is about to walk down the aisle.

Y - Year Born: 1987

Z - Zoo Animal: cute ones that don't smell too much :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com