Sunday 17 February 2008

Week Seven


I am writing this post on my beautiful green dell computer. This is its first time on the internet!

I have had a good week this week. I went away by myself for a night. It's probably only about the 3rd time I have ever been away from my husband overnight since our marriage. It was so weird not to have him next to me in bed - I actually found it really hard to get to sleep. Apart from being away from Peter though, I had a really great time. I went to the Heart Sisters reunion in Mundubbera. I got to meet my heart sister, a gorgeous 80 something year old lady who has been praying for me faithfully all year. She was/is so lovely and I feel so blessed.

I had a bit of excitement on the way home, what should have been a 3 hour trip became a 4.5 hour trip when a bridge I needed to cross was flooded! I had to backtrack about 20 minutes to take a detour through Murgon. I had no phone reception, and only my mum's doggie with me for company. The place I was didn't exist in my referdex! Luckily I got to Murgon okay and was able to ask for directions at the information centre. So I eventually got home.. tired but safe.

So a good week.. I'm ready for the next one.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zoey girl,

    I love your creativity - don't loose it, but use it in the classroom - creative teachers make the best teachers, no matter what the subject!

    Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com