Monday 21 November 2011

It’s the most wonderful time of the year…

I love Christmas. I love everything about it. I love the lead-up, the decorations, the carols, the shopping, the food… I just love it. And I love decorating my house.

And yes, I am one of those people who has already put up their Christmas tree. I just couldn’t help myself. I’m the luckiest girl in the world that I have a husband who is willing to indulge my crazy Christmas lovin’.

We decorated our tree last Thursday night, and Mayana was absolutely beside herself with excitement. She really was a good helper, from matching all the different colours of the branches to help Papa put the tree together, and helping with putting baubles on the tree, to having the great honour of placing the star on top. I loved watching her enjoy it so much!

IMGP0687

“This is the yellow pile, and the white ones go over there, okay Papa?”

IMGP0689

Such a good helper!

IMGP0691

Our beautiful tree and our beautiful girl!!

IMGP0692IMGP0693IMGP0694

It really is the most wonderful time of the year!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it is.
    Especially so for us teachers.
    Enjoy it all.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photo's- gorgeous. We are not sure about the tree this year...we've got nowhere to put it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com