Monday 6 June 2011

New Feature

Hello!
I hope you have had a lovely weekend. I sure did. More on that later.

I just wanted to let you know that I have created a new feature on Live. Love. Create. Imagine...
If you have a little look up the top there, just below my header, you will see that I have a new page link, "Free Printables". Thanks to the wonderful Talia who directed me to a free hosting service, I have made available the toilet training charts I have been using with Mayana. I would love for you to be able to use them too! I've doctored them a bit, so they don't have Maysi's name on them anymore, and I have options for girls and for boys, as well as two stages of toilet training. So go on and have a look... I'm pretty proud of myself!

And stay tuned, because I've been getting a bit  creative on the old computer lately, making some fun educational -type things to do with my girl, so you never know what else will pop up under that page!!

Let me know how you go with it.

Zoey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com