Tuesday 9 December 2008

Savy Party

Last night, my mum, sisters and I went to the Savy (the ladies group at my family's church) Christmas break up party. It was a "Mystery Tour".

We met at the church at 5.15pm and boarded a bus which took us to the Noosa River and onto the Catalina for a cruise! My second in 2 weeks.. noice! I took my shoes off before getting on and off the boat this time.. wasn't risking anything.

It was so lovely, we spend the first half on the bottom deck eating nibblies and drinking our complimentary lemon lime and bitters, and then ventured up to the top deck to take in the 'vista'. It was gorgeous.. a lovely time of the evening and yesterday was much cooler than it has been so it was lovely weather too.

Here are a few shots I took of the beautiful Noosa River:


After the cruise we went back to the church, which was set up so beautifully for dinner. We had a delicious meal of salads, ham and turkey, and a selection of beautiful desserts. My family was the entertainment for the night, and we sang our hearts out. It was great!

The girls at church did such an awesome job and we all felt very spoiled and flash. It was a wonderful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com