Wednesday 10 September 2008

three years

Three years ago today, I walked down the aisle in a beautiful white dress, on the arms of my mum and dad, towards the love of my life, and became his wife!

In some ways, it's like I can't remember a day when I wasn't married to Peter, but in others that day seems like yesterday!

I love every day of being married to Peter; he is my best friend, my soulmate, the love of my life. He looks after me so amazingly, he is so caring and considerate and kind- everything I had always imagined that my husband would be.

Our marriage is just so... comfortable! We never (well rarely) argue, and never over anything important. I have never gone to bed angry at my husband, nor him with me. We talk about everything, and never have any uncomfortable silences or awkward moments. He's my best mate in the world!

I love him because he looks after me and adores me, he helps out with housework, washes up every night, makes me breakfast when I'm on prac, cooked me dinner when I had "morning" sickness, he loves my family and has become such a part of it, and I can't wait to see him as a Papa when our little one arrives in January.

Pete, I love you babe, this has been the best three years of my life- and I'm looking forward to waking up next to you every day for the rest of our lives. Thank you for being the man that you are, and I'm so proud of you and all that you've achieved. You are exactly the kind of husband that I want our sons to be, and our daughters to be married to. I love you so much!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, Congratulations on three wonderful years Zoey and Peter!!! May you look forward to many many more to come. The love you two have for one another is beautiful. Love yas - Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You DO make the perfect couple. Happy Anniversary. Love you both heaps xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com