Sunday 10 October 2010

Times they are a-changin’

In two weeks, I will have finished my internship.

In three week, I will have handed in my last two assignments ever, and celebrated at an awesome graduation dinner with my uni mates. I will be a teacher!

In four weeks, our household items will be in boxes, in a storage shed somewhere.

In five weeks, we’ll be officially homeless, living with the in-laws, praying and crossing our fingers that everything turns out okay.

It’s blowing me away, the culmination of all this – of five years of hard, hard work; of being uni students with no money – stuck in a place where we never felt completely at home, three hours away from family we wished we were closer to… and in five short weeks, this chapter of our lives will come to a close.

Such a big ending – and such an unknown beginning. I never knew you could be filled with so much excitement and so much anxious dread at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. Be still and know, that I am God,
    be still and know, that I am God.
    Be still and know that I am God! Sing this to yourself a few times and your heart rate will slow down and His peace will settle you. Your plans are on His mind Zoey.
    I love you darling girl, see you next Saturday. xxoo
    Mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will get through. One step at a time. It will all work out in the end. Best of luck with it all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com