Sunday 12 September 2010

I’m sooo my daughter’s favourite person right now

Even moreso than usual. Why? Because of this:

IMGP5751 The awesome owl I crocheted for her. You might remember me saying this before, but she’s totally into owls at the moment, so when I saw a friend had made one of these, I got the pattern and got hooking straight away.

As soon as I finished the eyes, she knew what it was going to be. And when I finally got the stuffing and and stitched up the top, the look on her face was absolutely priceless….

IMGP5746 See? She ran around and showed it to Papa, Nana, Pop, and all three of the dogs, and hasn’t let go of it since. She fell asleep clutching it around the neck.

IMGP5748 I’m pretty proud of how it turned out, and Mayana’s reaction to it has totally made my day.

Just call me Super-Mummy.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that Mayana likes her Owl :) love the colours too.

    No one has adopted the one I made so it looks like it will get adopted by Matilda along with all my other strays :) Well Done Zoey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! That's fantastic. She'll always treasure that as something you made her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com