Tuesday 8 July 2008

13 weeks today

Strictly speaking this is a 12 week old baby, but it's just so incredible! My little bean with the flickering heartbeat now looks like this! I can't wait to meet him or her.

I'm officially in the second trimester... how exciting! I've stopped feeling really seedy in the afternoons, but the smell of food cooking still makes me feel really ill. I'm still peeing like anything - that's meant to stop sometime in this trimester and start up again in the next.. but I'm not holding my breath, lol.

I am getting a little bump. You can't really see it past my flab yet, but I can feel it, and I'm able to show Pete how to feel it, which he was very excited about. He kept saying, "can I feel bubby again?!" My pants are beginning to be a bit of a firmer fit too.. It's all so exciting. I can't wait to have a baby belly!

Love Zoey and Bubby

1 comment:

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com