Friday 25 February 2011

I have been...

* A very slack blogger. Again. But I do have good reasons. It's because I have been....

* Super busy with work. My job is great, but 68 kids is a lot to keep track of! I'm making friends there, and fitting in well. The days just fly by which on the one hand makes me feel like there aren't enough hours in the day to do everything I need to do, but on the other, means that delicious weekends with my two favourites are always only just around the corner.

* Enjoying my afternoons with my girl and evenings with my man.

* Creating a very cute crocheted granny-square blanket for our new sofa-bed. I have to make 95 squares for this rug, and I'm up to 33. I love crocheting, and it's nice to still have that little creative outlet - but I'm really missing my sewing and can't wait until our office/my craft room is unpacked quickly and I can get creating again.

* Having wonderful weekends, making precious memories. I treasure the full days with my family, so much more now that I'm working full time. We do fun things, like go out for breakfast, explore our new town, watch Wiggles, and play. It's the best.

We have also been finishing unpacking, and settling in to our beautiful new home. Peter and Mayana are very much enjoying our epic back yard. They've planning a chicken coop, and we're building it tomorrow. Mayana is so looking forward to getting her chooks, and collecting their eggies!

So yes, we are alive, and happy in our new life. Just in case you were wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com