Tuesday 4 March 2008

Spring (Autumn?) cleaning

So today we had no uni so we finally got into the office and attacked it with gusto. It took us... well... all day, but it feels good to have it done.

We have a box of things that we have lent from people (mostly books), and pile of things to take to the tender center (hopefully to make some money out of!) and a full bin ;-)

I have decided to make my desk a craft desk, so I have all my scrapbooking bits and pieces out on the desk, which will make keeping up with my year of my life cards a lot easier. I also have my sewing stuff set up in the cupboard so I can pull that out onto the desk easily too. I fell ready to be creative now! Maybe tomorrow I will start doing the new painting for our bedroom wall...

Here 'tis... (it's a really hard room to get a good angle for a photo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com