Thursday 19 September 2013

Thankful Thursday

I’ve decided to take a leaf from my friend Naomi’s book and start a new segment here on my blog. Life can get so busy, and so heavy and sad sometimes, and it does us good to take a step back and see how good things really are. So here’s what I’m thankful for today.

* Today I got letter in the mail with a date for Reuben’s follow-up gastroenterologist appointment, where we can finally get the results of all the tests he’s been through, and hopefully get some answers to his digestive issues!

* In just over 24 hours my husband is on HOLIDAYS and we get to spend a whole week together, just the four of us, driving around the bush making memories.

* I have daughter with an incredible imagination and a wicked sense of humour who makes me smile every single day. My favourite quote from this week was when she came and stood in front of me and asked me to “undo her butt-crack”. Turned out she had a wedgie she needed help with, since her hands were full. I’m still chuckling over that one, and I hope it makes you smile too!

* For flutters and rolls down low in my stomach… a growing baby who is beginning to make its presence known!

* I have amazing friends and family, who take the time to be my friend. I hope they know how much that means.

* When we needed new tyres this week, it wasn’t a scary thing, and I wasn’t worried about where the money would come from for them. I’m so amazed by the way God provides for us.

IMG_8808

And of course, this crazy pair. I can’t imagine life without them.

What are you thankful for, this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com