Sunday 11 May 2008

teacher me has taken over

and the rest of me is AWOL. Therefore I apologise for not being here at all this week. I've had a great week which you can read about on my prac blog.

I'm enjoying having time with my family, and I'm so happy that I got to celebrate my sister's 16th birthday with her.

I'm still in the midst of a sugar hangover after her "sweet" 16th party.

My sister and husby cooked up a storm with the most delectable sugary delights a person could imagine. The most sickly would have to be the row of cadbury's caramel filled chocolate block rolled in puff pastry and cooked in the oven just enough that it all melts together. Mmmmmm. But SO sweet. Too sweet really. But great for a sometimes (read hardly ever) food.

But for now I need sleep!

Later xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com